Thursday, April 29, 2010

CHEATERS!!!!!!!

Damn I just looked at the Facebook this morning and the stupid PACK seems to have landed CJ Leslie.  THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO DO IT IS CHEAT that's all those stupid TRACTOR assholes know.  Let me run down some facts for that azz!!!!  SUCK ON THESE JOE, JAMIE, WILL, CRAIG, JORDAN AND PAK NASHUN!

1. NATIONAL runners up bitches.  LAST I CHECKED it was the NATIONAL invitatshun tournament and the HEELS were in teh SEMIs in MADISON's SQUARE.  How did STATE do?  HA HA AHA fooled by the South Florida Rattlesnakes aGain!!!!!  FLO-Rida killed dat ass APPLE BOTTOM JEANS AND BOOTS WIT DA FURRR!!!!  TAR PIRATE!!!!

2.  Last I checked my PIRATEs just hired LEGEND of legends JEff LEBO!!!!  AWWWW YAYAH we ddon't even care that all he did was loose at Auburn because HE IS A TAR PIRATE now!  TAR PIRATE TAR PIRATe!  YES!  JEFF LEBO BEATS OBAMA IN A LANDSLIDE IN 2010!!!!!!

4.  Roy Willams is aobut to get MAD PAID off the xBox royalties from this



















5. STATE players just sit arond and smoke WEED all day.  I'll bet they got that mad stinky weed from some of my bosz in GREENVILLE!  WORD!!

Just for JOE I added this for you to pondur!!!!!!  AHA HAHA - tAR PIRATE STRIKES AGAIn!!! REAL MEN PIMPIN' ON LUDA - HOLLA, this is how TAR PIRATES ROLL - SUCK ON IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment