Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Black Santa MAKIN' IT RAIN YO!!!!!!!!!

A HA HA HA HA WOLF PUPPIES!  I took the summer OFF but I decided that with my PIRATES and my HEELS firing up in less than a month it was time to let Y'ALL know what is UP!!!!!  So I keep seeing this picshure floating around the internet, luckily for you my DIAL UP takes 45 seconds to load this bitch or I'd have already told y'all THIS IS FAKE and there is NO WAY the TAR HEEL band would ever spell CHEETERS on the field b/c at least they can spell unlike TRAYLOR TRASH wolfpeckers!!!  A HA HA HA.

So y'all are trying to diss on MY BOY Marvin PRIME TIME AUSTEN and John BLAKE the BLACK SATAN CLAWS - well let me tell you, if TAR PIRATE knows anything it's that the HEELS are as SLIPPERAY as a BOJANGLES TAILGATE SPECIAL bag after the grees has seeped thru the bag and it is clear and there AIN'T NO DIRTY RICE left for ASSHOLE wuffies - A HA HA HA!!!!!  We will just give the NCAA an Autograf BLUE n WHITE bball from DEEN SMITH and those fools will leave the CHIEF BUTCH and my main man BLAKE ALONES!!!!  I even volunteered to give my mini-ball that I won at the 1988 NC STate fare that I got signed by JEFF LEBO (hero to PIRATES and HEELS and TAR PIRATES) but nobody at the RAM CLUB returned my call.  THey are too busy plotting the DESTRUCKSHUN OF the WOLPFACK anyways.

LOOK WOLFPACK clownz, when your team has won EIGHT games and GOES TO the MICHELEN MAN BOWL 2 years in a row you will know that you have arrived and you need to CHEAT to be the 5th place team in your CONFERNCE.  Oh and DON'T GET ME STARTED on my PIRATES now - because we all know Conference USA is AMERICA's CONFERNCE and if you don't like it then you pull for Al QuAYda and the PIRATEs WIN DAT SHIT ERRRRY year bitches!  I can't WAIT until both my teams lay the RAPING of a centruy down on the PUPPIES this fall.  YOU DON'T GOT TO COME AND CONFESS!!!!  WE LOOKIN' FOR YOU - WE GON FIND you WE GON FIND YOU!!!!  YOU CAN RUN AND TELL DAT RUN AND TELL DAT HOME BOY HOME BOY HOME HOME HOME BOY!!!!!   A HA HA HA HA - TAR PIRATE!!!




AnY QUESTIONS WOOF PECKERS?  If y'all want to get OWNED some more come see me I'll be at the MASTERS at MYRTLE BEACH MAKIN' IT RAIN like my boy MARVIN MAN-TITS AWESTIN.  TAR PIRATE OOOOOOOUUUUTTT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment