Thursday, November 12, 2009

CAN YOU FEEL MY POWER!

OK let's get this straight:

My Tar Heels won the NATTY CHAMPS
Pittsburgh (my favorite team) won the SUPERBOWL even tho SOMEHOW they're stupid asses lost to the PACK
THE LAKERS won the NBA - I would be a TAR CAT fan (I mean BOBCAT fan, but who are we kidding) but they SUCK and I will not pull for suck teams.
THE YANKEES won and I love their asses because I am from NC and I LOVE YANKEES, some say it is ironik but I'm like SCREW YOU I love the Yankess

Also my PIRATES are KILLING it in Conf. USA just look at how awesum our COACH HOLTZ is.




Can you believe he led NOTER DAME to 11 NATTY CHAMPS!  Of course all of those don't show up but MY TEAMS are with the HELMS FOUNDATION HO's and DATS HOW WE WIN RETRO-STYLE PUNK BITCHES.

JUST LOOK AT HOW MY TAR HEELS FILL UP A STADIUM BITCHES!   UNSTOPPABLE!!!!



And that was with a whole 5 minutes left!!!!  BEST FANS IN THE CUNTRY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment