Monday, November 30, 2009

WHY?!?!?!? THIS IS BS AND MY LIFE SUCKS!!!! DAMMIT!!!!

OK so I guess if you are reading my blog you know by now that somehow the WuffPups were able to beat the MIGHTY Tar Heels on Saturday. THIS IS BS AND THEY CHEAT!!!! HOW DO I KNOw!?!? I tell you how, the damn Pups suited up David Fucking Thompsun and let him block the damn KICK!! YOU THINK I'M LYING? CHECK IT!

I don't know much about NCAA and elgibilty rulings but I'm pretty sure DT used up his elgibilty 30 YEARS AGO.  An they let him on in a BASKETBALL UNIFORM!!!  WHAT?!!?

And then some ASSHOLES at NOTER DAME think they can come get my HOMIE BUTCH DAVIES??!?!?  NO WAY JERKS!!!  BUTCH KNOWS WHERE DAT BREAD IS BUTTAHED!!!  PAY UP STUPID ASSES!!!!!


Alls I can say is that my BOYZ MARVIN 'the show' AUSTEN and GREG 'Don't Call Me' LITTLE showed errbody in RAWLEE how it's done!  Marvin got to touch the STUPID Wolf.......


And then my boy GREG showed this stupid WoLF PUP how it's done!!!!!!



YES!!! THAT'S HOW TAR PIRATES PLAY FOOTBALL!!! If dude is hurt, you SWEEP THE LEG COBRA KAI STYLE BITCH!!!! Hell yeah. I love me some Greg Little, he does shit like that right in front of the ref but then you SWAGGA and no FLAGS!!! YES!!! CAROLINA CLASS ALL THE WAY.  HE WAS OWNED PHYSICULLY!!!!  YES!!!!!

Oh yeah for JOE, Butch DAVIS does not suck, he is MAD PAID as you can see from the picture above. And I know I don't SUCK at fantasy football, you and Jamie, and Jordan and Austin are all cheaters just like DT blocking the FEILD GOAL which was total BS.

And Jamie sent me this picture, I don't know what it means.




I HATE the Pack and Jamie SUCKS and I don't care if he is awesome and rulez.  I mean YES I can't stand it that the last time my PIRATES played the PACK they got their asses beat, I hate it that Butch DAVIES will NEVER beat Tom 'I went to the Navy b/c I suck and am not an Indian' O'BRAIN, but as TAR PIRATE I WILL NOT BACK DOWN!!!!!!111




YES!!!!  GET BACK ON YOUR TRACTORS!  HA HA HA!!!!!!!  TAR PIRATE STRIKES AGAIN!!!  And just so you know I'm serious............. BUTCH DAVIES #1!!!!  STAND BY YOUR MAN TAR PIRATES!!!!!!!  STAND BY YOU'RE MAN!!!!  TAMMY WYNETTE FOR ALL YOU WUFFPECKERS!!!!! HA HA HA HA YES!!!!  SUCK IT PACK!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment