Tuesday, November 24, 2009

JAMIE, JOE, JORDAN, AUSTIN TAKE NOTE BITCHES!!!!!

Oh shit you know what, I don't even know what but you know that this shit is ON!!!!



KARMA KAMELEON FOOLS!!! OH yeah I change colors from purple and yellow to blue and white in no time YES!!!!!!

AND THEN



THAT's right bitches. DILLIE THE DEER!!! WHY DID I POST THIS????? DON'T YOU KNOW???? AAAHH HA HA HA HA! Take that JAMIE - Dillie is in your SHIT.

SO guess what I have for you JOE! THIS IS NOT FARTING PREACHER 1, but FARTING PREACHER 2 - you know why because I WILL SEQUEL YOUR ASS - YES!!!!



AND FINALLY for JORDAN and ASSHOLE Austin this is a remix in your FACE of Soldja BOYZ starring a bunch of household pets!! AH HA HA HA HA!!!!! That's RIGHT TAR PIRATES ROLL LIKE THAT!!!! GO TAR PIRATES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude... this is Jamie. What in the HELL are you trying to say?? If you could post a coherent message about who/what it is you're trying to talk trash about, maybe we'd understand what the hell this garbage is. I mean damn.

    ReplyDelete